We need to incorporate: IT Quality and Validation Consultant for a pharmaceutical company for our client in Sant Cugat (Barcelona).
You’ll support quality management and CSV activities on IT projects and programs.
* This will include conducting quality reviews of IT systems and processes, writing, reviewing and approving the required documentation and ensuring compliance with regulations, standards and clients’ quality management systems.
* You will review technical writing; support PowerPoint presentation etc.
* With a keen eye for details, you’ll identify errors or deficiencies in IT systems and processes and drive their continuous improvement.
* Writing, reviewing and implementing IT procedures, processes and working instructions will also be part of your role.
* You’ll support testing, documentation and change management activities as well as risk assessments and risk mitigations.
* Educational background in IT, Business, Natural Sciences or Engineering
* At least 5 years of hands-on work experience in quality management and CSV or another quality assurance area within the healthcare industry
* Some experience Computer System Validation activities on GxP classified IT projects/systems
* Ideally you have experience in Windchill, HP ALM and change management tools
* Good knowledge of Microsoft Office tools (Word, Visio, Project, Excel, PowerPoint, SharePoint)
* Experiences in working on IT/SAP projects and programs within multicultural, global or virtual project teams in a Matrix environment
* Good business communication and presentation skills, fluency in English (spoken and written)